Below is information about different “Agent Types”. If you have a question that you would like answered feel free to submit your question here.
Mobile Home Licensee:
- Licensed through the “Arizona Department of Housing” as a Salesperson or Dealer.
- Licensed to sell manufactured/mobile homes only as personal property (chattel).
- No pre-licensing education OR continuing education required.
Real Estate Licensee:
- Licensed through the “Arizona Department of Real Estate” as a Salesperson or Broker.
- Licensed to sell manufactured/mobile homes as personal property and real property.
- Pre-licensing education AND continuing education required.
- Must be an active member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR).
- Must be an active member of a local real estate association.
- Not all real estate agents adhere to the same standards. Realtors® adhere to the National Association of Realtors® Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics; this is what separates Realtors® from non-member real estate agents.
Have a question on this topic? Please send us an email through the form below.