FOR SALE BY DEALER: This property is listed “For Sale” by Easy Living Solutions, a licensed mobile home dealer that specializes in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in age-qualified (55+) parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
Status: For Sale
Park: La Casa Trail
Address: 53 N Mountain Rd, Lot 66
Vicinity: East Mesa/Apache Junction
Park Type: Age-qualified (55+)
Pets Allowed: Yes, with restrictions.
Lot Rent: $532/Mo.
Escrow Fee: $0
Property Tax: $13/Mo.
Sales Tax: $0
Size: 24' x 44'
Fiberboard Ceiling Panels
Wood-type Interior Walls
No Carpet Throughout
Mirrored Closet Doors
CPVC Water Lines
Ground-set (no steps)
(1) This locally-owned, well-maintained, and attractive manufactured home park with Superstition Mountain views is age-qualified (55+), gated, allows pets, allows winter rentals, and features an accommodating staff and friendly residents.
-The park is located near the scenic Goldfield and Superstition mountains and is convenient to freeways, medical facilities, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
-You can swim in the heated pool, soak in the spacious spa, lounge poolside basking in the Arizona sunshine, or socialize with friends under the covered patio.
-You can join a social club or outdoor group. You can experience out-of-park excursions & tours.
-You can stay active with an outdoor game of shuffleboard.
-You can play a casual game of billiards with friends.
-You can stimulate your mind by reading a good book from the library.
-You can take a leisurely walk or bike ride through the park greeting your friends and neighbors.
-You can be as busy or relaxed as you choose to be. Call (800) 847-3687 for details.
(2) No sales tax on the home purchase or the monthly lot rent.
(3) No title, escrow, or closing fees.
(4) Financing available.
(5) Equal Housing Opportunity.
(6) This home is listed exclusively with Easy Living Solutions, a mobile home dealer specializing in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in Age-Qualified (55+) parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
(7) To contact us about this park or property send us an email through the form below.