TURN-KEY PRIVATE RESIDENCE: Furnished, move-in ready home on premium corner lot with mountain views and loaded with features including high ceilings, abundant windows, open-concept design, dining room, family room, private master suite, water softener, dedicated laundry room, reverse osmosis, and more.
Status: For Sale
Park: Pueblo Manor
Address: 834 S Meridian Rd, Lot 66
Vicinity: East Mesa/Apache Junction
Park Type: Age-qualified (55+)
Pets Allowed: Yes, with restrictions.
Lot Rent: $613/Mo.
Escrow Fee: $0
Property Tax: $14/Mo.
Sales Tax: $0
Make: "Palm Springs" by SKYLINE
Size: 24' x 52'
Furniture & Décor
10′ Ceiling Height
Wood-type Interior Walls
2-inch Window Blinds
9-lite Front Entry Door
Security Screen Door (x2)
Solar Window Screens
Lighted Ceiling Fans
Custom-built Work Shed
King-size Bedrooms (x2)
En-suite Master Bathroom
Full Guest Bathroom
Dedicated Laundry Room
Copper Water Lines
Paved Outdoor Area
Attached Window Awning
Attached Patio Cover
Attached Privacy Screen
Hardboard Exterior Siding
Ground-set (no steps)
Premium Corner Lot
Large Back Yard
(1) This locally-owned, well-maintained, and attractive manufactured home park with Superstition Mountain views is age-qualified (55+), allows pets, and features an accommodating staff and friendly residents.
-The park is located near the scenic Goldfield and Superstition mountains and is convenient to freeways, medical facilities, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
-With a robust calendar of events and organized activities residents are never short on things to do and/or opportunities to get involved, stay active, have fun, and meet new friends.
-You can attend the many dinners, dances, and shows hosted in the clubhouse, which features a performance stage and dance floor.
-You can swim in the heated pool, soak in the spacious spa, lounge poolside basking in the Arizona sunshine, or socialize with friends under the covered patio.
-You can join a social club or outdoor group. You can experience out-of-park excursions & tours.
-You can exercise in the fitness room.
-You can stay active with an outdoor game of shuffleboard.
-You can play a casual game of billiards with friends.
-You can stimulate your mind by reading a good book from the library.
-You can have fun with a fast-paced game of pickleball.
-You can take a leisurely walk or bike ride through the park greeting your friends and neighbors.
-You can be as busy or relaxed as you choose to be. Call (800) 847-3687 for details.
(2) No sales tax on the home purchase or the monthly lot rent.
(3) No title, escrow, or closing fees.
(4) Financing available.
(5) Equal Housing Opportunity.
(6) This home is listed exclusively with Easy Living Solutions, a mobile home dealer specializing in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in Age-Qualified (55+) parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
(7) To contact us about this park or property send us an email through the form below.