SOLD – We Can Sell Yours Too! This property was listed “For Sale” by Easy Living Solutions, a licensed mobile home dealer that specializes in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in age-qualified parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. For information about buying/selling homes contact Dayona and Jeff Blackwell at (480) 807-0707.
Park: Superstition Buttes
Address: 301 S Signal Butte Rd, Lot 228
Vicinity: East Mesa/Apache Junction
Park Type: Age-qualified (55+)
Pets Allowed: Yes, with restrictions.
Lot Rent: $635/Mo.
Escrow Fee: $0
Property Tax: $9/Mo.
Sales Tax: $0
Size: 16' x 52'
Cathedral Ceilings Throughout
Drywall Interior Walls
Knockdown Drywall Texture
Interior Slab Doors
Lighted Ceiling Fans
Freestanding Range (gas)
En-suite Guest Bathroom
One-piece Tub/Shower (x2)
Custom-built Storage Shed
Exterior Storm Door (x2)
Central Heating (gas)
2×6 End Walls
PEX Water Lines
Paved Outdoor Area
Attached Patio Cover
Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Fiber-cement Exterior Siding
Vinyl Crawl Space Skirting
Large Back Yard
Heated Swimming Pool
In-ground Spa/ Hot Tub
Poolside Patio w/ Chairs
3-hole Chip & Putt Golf
RV/ Boat Storage
24′ Lighted Streets
Winter Rentals Allowed
Park Activities & Amenities:
Residents at Superstition Buttes can enjoy a variety of recreational amenities for an enjoyable and carefree lifestyle. With a robust calendar of events and activities residents are never short on things to do or opportunities to get involved, stay active, have fun, and meet new friends. You can attend the many dinners, dances, and shows hosted in the clubhouse, which features a performance stage and dance floor. You can swim in the year-round heated pool, soak in the spacious spa, lounge poolside basking in the Arizona sunshine, or socialize with friends in the poolside covered patio. You can join a social club or group. You can participate in out-of-park excursions and destinations. You can workout in the fully equipped fitness room. You can participate in water aerobics or yoga classes. You can use the deluxe multi-purpose room for your own private gatherings. You can stay active with an outdoor game of shuffleboard. You can play a casual game of billiards with friends. You can stimulate your mind by reading a good book from the library. You can tighten up your swing with 3-hole chip & putt golfing. You can have fun with a fast-paced game of pickleball. You can get together with friends for a friendly game of horseshoes. You can walk your pet to the fenced pet area for social engagement and activity. You can take a leisurely walk or bike ride through the park greeting your friends and neighbors. You can be as busy or relaxed as you like; the choice is yours. Call 1-800-847-3687 for details.
Superstition Buttes (301 S Signal Butte Rd) is conveniently located near major airports, local conveniences, dining, entertainment, shopping, golf courses, local attractions, medical facilities, and outdoor recreation.
- Airports – Superstition Buttes is only 31 minutes (29.0 miles) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 18 minutes (12.2 miles) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Local Conveniences – Everyday conveniences such as pharmacies, banks, beauty and hair salons, post office, gas stations, and grocery stores are within one mile of the park.
- Dining, Entertainment, Shopping – An abundance of restaurants, entertainment, and shopping (Superstition Springs Mall, Costco, Walmart) within five miles from the park.
- Golf Courses – There are more than 18 golf courses within fifteen miles of the park including Dinosaur Mountain Golf Course and Superstition Springs Golf Club.
- Local Attractions – Within driving distance are numerous local attractions from auctions, concerts, festivals, and sporting events to parks, museums, galleries, and fine dining.
- Medical Facilities – Mountain Vista, Banner Goldfield, and Banner Gateway are three major medical facilities within four miles of the park.
- Outdoor Recreation – Enjoy outdoor recreation such as hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and sightseeing at nearby trails, rivers, lakes (Canyon, Saguaro, Apache), and designated areas including Lost Dutchman State Park, Tonto National Forest, Four Peaks Wilderness Area, and the Superstition Mountains.
Superstition Buttes is a private community with entry restricted to residents and their guests. Non-residents (visitors) requesting entry to check out the park and/or see which homes are currently for sale will need to contact the office for permission. Entering or remaining in the park without valid permission is prohibited.
Applications for residency are subject to the following criteria: age (e.g., 55+ park), credit score (e.g., 700 or higher), credit history (e.g., bankruptcies, past due accounts, judgments, liens or collections), rental history (e.g., eviction), criminal history (see park management).
(1) No sales tax on the home purchase or the monthly lot rent.
(2) No title or escrow fees.
(3) Equal Housing Opportunity.
(4) This home is listed exclusively with Easy Living Solutions, a licensed mobile home dealer that specializes in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in age-qualified (55+) parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
(5) To contact us about this park or property send us an email through the form below.