Thinking of selling your manufactured/mobile home? Here are a few helpful hints for sellers:
- Sell at the right time (supply & demand).
- Know the competition; learn how your home compares with others that buyers are seeing.
- Price your home accurately from the start.
- Inspect and make necessary repairs.
- Clean, de-clutter and depersonalize.
- Make cost-effective updates (interior & exterior).
- Stage your home to show its fullest potential.
- Make sure to use high-quality photos & ads that accurately represent your home.
- Advertise your home where home buyers are looking (online & offline).
- Answer the phone when home buyers call and follow-up as appropriate.
- Make it easy for home buyers to get in and see your home on their schedule.
- Pay attention to sights, smells, sounds, and temperatures.
- Remove pets when showing.
- Disclose all material facts.
- Do not let emotions interfere with the sale of your home.
- Write a contract that is legal, complete and accurately reflects the entire agreement.
Contact an Agent:
To contact an agent about selling your home send us an email through the form below.