Thinking of selling your manufactured/mobile home? Here are a few selling tips:
- Sell at the right time for you.
- Know the competition; learn how your home & marketing mix compares to the competition.
- Price your home accurately & competitively (local supply & demand, market direction).
- Inspect and make necessary repairs.
- Clean, de-clutter and depersonalize.
- Make cost-effective updates (interior & exterior).
- Stage your home to shows its true potential (functionality, appearance, value).
- Make sure to use high-quality photos & ads that accurately represent your home.
- Know your intended market; don’t try to sell a $100K home to a buyer with a $30K budget.
- Research & advertise where buyers are looking for homes like yours (online & offline).
- Be available to answer the phone when buyers call (opportunity seldom knocks twice).
- Follow-up on all inquiries and showings.
- Make it convenient for buyers to tour your home on their schedule.
- Learn about the dangers involved & follow best practices for safety.
- Pay attention to sights, smells, sounds, and temperatures.
- Remove pets when showing.
- Talk in terms of the buyer’s interest; find out what they want to see and let them see it.
- Disclose all material facts.
- Strive for productive negotiations (e.g., value creation, win-win).
- Do not let emotions or personalities interfere with the sale of your home.
- Write a contract that is legal, complete, and accurately reflects the entire agreement.
Contact an Agent:
To contact an agent about selling your home send us an email through the form below.