Superstition Buttes Mobile Home Park
Superstition Buttes is a friendly, active, and locally owned 55+ manufactured home park with 557 spaces nestled between Mesa and Apache Junction near the Superstition Mountains.
Superstition Buttes is located in a popular area only 31 minutes (29.0 miles) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 18 minutes (12.2 miles) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
Superstition Buttes' desirable location is just minutes from major sporting venues, cultural attractions, medical facilities, shopping, dining, entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
Superstition Buttes offers beautifully maintained grounds, large homesites, spectacular mountain views, and a variety of social/recreational activities and resort-style amenities including:
- Inviting and spacious clubhouse
- Planned social activities
- Live entertainment (weekly)
- Sun-splashed heated swimming pool and spa
- Private fitness center
- Three hole golf practice area
- Billiards room, library, and craft center
- Tournament size shuffleboard courts
- Fenced social area for pets
- Laundry facilities
- On-site Boat/RV storage
- Wide Lighted Streets (24') with Sidewalks (3')
- Off-street parking
- Professional and courteous on-site staff
- Gated entry with controlled access for privacy
- Homes - Sizes: Typical homes in Superstition Buttes offer 2 to 3 bedrooms from 850 to 2375 sq. ft.
- Homes - Ages: Construction dates for homes in Superstition Buttes range from 1986-2014.
- Homes - Prices: Factory fresh and remodeled homes available from the $20's.
- Homes - Inventory: "Units for sale:Total units in park" ratio - Less than 10% in Superstition Buttes.
- Utility Connection Fee and Deposit: No connection fee or deposit for water/sewer/trash/electric.
- Telephone, Internet (DSL/Cable/Wireless), Television (Cable/Satellite): Service Available.
- Pet Fees and Deposits: Pets are welcome anywhere in the park with no pet fees or deposits.
- Seasonal Rentals: Homeowners are permitted to rent homes to qualified parties with park approval.
- Caretaker Services: Available from various individuals in the park for approx. $10-$15 monthly.
IMPORTANT: "ID" numbers are not "Lot" numbers.