Superstition Buttes is an upscale, locally owned and pet-friendly 55+ manufactured home park with 557 spaces nestled between Mesa and Apache Junction.
The park offers 80 acres of beautifully maintained grounds, large lots, wide streets, modern facilities, and views of the Superstition Mountains, Goldfield Mountains and Four Peaks.
Location, Location, Location: Superstition Buttes is located in a popular area only 31 minutes (29.0 miles) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 18 minutes (12.2 miles) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
The park's desirable location is just minutes from the area's major sporting venues, cultural attractions, medical facilities, golfing, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Enjoy outdoor recreation (e.g., hiking, biking, boating, fishing, sightseeing) at nearby lakes, rivers, trails, and designated areas (e.g., state park, national forest, federal wilderness).
Resort-Style Amenities: Superstition Buttes offers a large variety of activities and resort-style amenities including:
- Gated entrance with controlled access for privacy
- Organized social and recreational activities
- Live music, dinners, dances, and shows
- Social clubs and outdoor groups
- Clubhouse with performance stage and dance floor
- Heated swimming pool and spacious in-ground spa
- Sun deck with lounge chairs and barbecue area
- Fully-equipped fitness room
- Arts and crafts studio with kiln
- Private billiard room
- Library and card room
- Three-hole pitch and putt golf
- Tournament size, lighted shuffleboard courts
- Horseshoe pits
- Pet-friendly: Pets are welcome throughout the park
- Fenced outdoor pet run
- Wide lighted streets (24') with sidewalks (3')
- Off-street parking
- On-site boat/RV storage
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site water vending (R/O)
- Helpful and friendly office staff
- Spectacular views of the Superstition Mountains
Large Homesites: Superstition Buttes offers homesites ranging in size from 3,500-5,600 sq. ft. with an average minimum distance of 25 ft. between units.
In-Park Resales: An impressive selection of pre-owned single-level homes for sale from the 20's.
- Type: Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes
- Sizes: Home sizes from 750-1,750 sq. ft.
- Sections: Single-section and Double-section
- Ages: Homes built from 1986-2014
- Beds/Baths: Master & Guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Heating & Cooling: Cental A/C + Furnace or Heat Pump
- Indoor Laundry: In-home dedicated laundry hookups
- Storage Sheds: Custom-built sheds in various sizes
- Inventory: The ratio of "Units for sale" to "Total units in park" is less than 10% (e.g., less than 50 out of 500).
- Prices: Home prices from $20-$45k
- Utility Connection Fees (water, sewer, electric): None
- Utility Deposits (water, sewer, electric): None
- Metered Utilities: Electricity, Natural Gas, and Water
- Unmetered Utilities: Sewage $12.81, Garbage $7.00
- Garbage: Dumpster, Curbside Pickup - Twice Weekly
- Pet Fee: None
- Pet Section: N/A. Pets welcomed throughout the park.
- Guest Age Restriction: None
- Guest Visit Duration: Up to 30 days
- Seasonal Rentals: Residents are permitted to rent out their homes on a seasonal basis to individuals who apply and meet the park's residency requirements.
- Rates: Rental rates range from $1,250-$2,000 monthly.
- Telephone: Cellular/Landline service available
- Internet: DSL/Cable/Wireless service available
- Television: Cable/Satellite service available