Superstition Buttes Mobile Home Park
Superstition Buttes is a locally-owned 55+ "Lifestyle" park located less than 35 miles from downtown Phoenix and only minutes from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, major shopping, dining, entertainment and the Tonto National Forest, which is home to lakes, valleys, canyons, stunning Sonoran desert landscapes, Four Peaks Wilderness Area, and the legendary 160,000 acre Superstition Wilderness Area with its well-developed trail system.
Superstition Buttes offers 80 acres (557 lots) of beautifully maintained grounds, large home sites, spectacular mountain views, and a variety of social activities and recreational amenities including:
- Enchanting and spacious clubhouse
- Sun-splashed heated swimming pool, pool deck, and spa
- Private fitness room
- Full-time activities director
- Live entertainment weekly
- "Pitch and Putt" golfing
- Billiard, card, and craft rooms
- Fenced social area for pets
- Tournament size shuffleboard courts
- Lighted Streets (24') with Sidewalks (3')
- On-site RV/ Boat storage
- Gated entry with attendant/ electronic access for privacy
- Homes - Sizes: Typical homes in Superstition Buttes offer 2 to 3 bedrooms from 850 to 2375 sq. ft.
- Homes - Ages: Construction dates for homes in Superstition Buttes range from 1986-2014.
- Homes - Prices: Resales in Superstition Buttes are typically in the $15k-$65k range.
- Homes - Inventory: "Units for sale:Total units in park" ratio - Less than 10% in Superstition Buttes.
- Park Rent: $530 monthly, for all lots, which includes access to all amenities and activities.
- Utility Costs: Sewer ($13 mo.), Trash ($7 mo.), Water/Electric are individually metered (submetered) utilities; the cost for each utility is based on the metered usage at the specified mobile home space.
- Utility Connection Fee and Deposit: No connection fee or deposit for water/sewer/trash/electric.
- Telephone, Internet (DSL/Cable/Wireless), Television (Cable/Satellite): Service Available.
- Pet Fees and Deposits: Pets are welcome anywhere in the park with no pet fees or deposits.
- Seasonal Rentals: Homeowners are permitted to rent homes to qualified parties with park approval.
- Caretaker Services: Available from various individuals in the park for approx. $10-$15 monthly.
- Guest Fees and Duration of Stay: No guest fees. Guests are permitted to stay at the home of a resident for up to thirty days in any twelve-month period with the resident on-premises.
- On-Site Management - Friendly and professional on-site staff.
- Maintenance: Management maintains all roads, common areas, and facilities.
IMPORTANT: "ID" numbers are not "Lot" numbers.