Community Overview: Superstition Buttes is a gated (with attendant) and age-restricted (55+) manufactured home park with an accommodating staff and friendly residents. The park is located near the scenic Goldfield and Superstition mountains in a popular East Valley area on Signal Butte Road between Mesa and Apache Junction in Maricopa County. The park is locally owned and well maintained with on-site management dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction. If a friendly and welcoming community is what you want then come and discover for yourself what the “Superstition Buttes” experience is all about.
Homes & Lots: Dollar for dollar the greatest values in homes and lots can be found at Superstition Buttes where you will find large lots and a great selection of pre-owned homes from the $20’s. These homes are built by reputable builders and feature modern construction, styles, and features. You can choose from a variety of layouts, designs, and sizes. At Superstition Buttes you get value at surprisingly affordable prices.
Activities & Amenities: At Superstition Buttes residents can enjoy a variety of recreational amenities for an enjoyable and carefree lifestyle. With a robust calendar of events and activities residents are never short on things to do or opportunities to get involved, stay active, have fun, and meet new friends. You can attend the many dinners, dances, and shows hosted in the clubhouse, which features a performance stage and dance floor. You can swim in the year-round heated pool, soak in the spacious spa, lounge poolside basking in the Arizona sunshine, or socialize with friends in the poolside covered patio. You can join a social club or group. You can participate in out-of-park excursions and destinations. You can workout in the fully equipped fitness room. You can participate in water aerobics or yoga classes. You can use the deluxe multi-purpose room for your own private gatherings. You can stay active with an outdoor game of shuffleboard. You can play a casual game of billiards with friends. You can stimulate your mind by reading a good book from the library. You can tighten up your swing with 3-hole chip & putt golfing. You can have fun with a fast-paced game of pickleball. You can get together with friends for a friendly game of horseshoes. You can walk your pet to the fenced pet area for social engagement and activity. You can take a leisurely walk or bike ride through the park greeting your friends and neighbors. At Superstition Buttes you can be as busy or relaxed as you like; the choice is yours.
Community Features: Gated Entrances (front and back), Gate Attendant, 55+ Community, Mountain Views, Clubhouse, Heated Swimming Pool, In-ground Spa/ Hot Tub, Poolside Patio w/ Chairs, Live Entertainment, Organized Activities, Social Clubs, Outdoor Groups, Fitness Room, Private Multi-purpose Room, Library, Billiard Room, Chip & Putt Golf, Shuffleboard Court, Pickleball Court, Horseshoe Pits, Pets Allowed, Fenced Pet Run, RV/ Boat Storage, Recycling Bins, Large Lots, 24′ Lighted Streets, 3′ Sidewalks, Guest Parking, On-site Management, On-site Housekeeping, On-site Maintenance, Winter Rentals Allowed.
Location, Location, Location:
- Airports: Superstition Buttes is located in a popular area only 31 minutes (29.0 miles) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 18 minutes (12.2 miles) from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Local Conveniences: Everyday conveniences such as the post office, pharmacies, banks, beauty and hair salons, gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants are within one mile of the park.
- Dining, Entertainment, Shopping: Major dining, entertainment, and shopping (Superstition Springs Mall, Costco, Walmart) are less than eight miles from the park at Superstition Springs (Power Rd/ US 60).
- Golf Courses: There are more than 18 golf courses within fifteen miles of the park including Dinosaur Mountain Golf Course and Superstition Springs Golf Club.
- Local Attractions: Within driving distance are numerous local attractions from auctions, concerts, festivals, and sporting events to parks, museums, galleries, and fine dining.
- Medical Facilities: Major medical facilities in the area including Mountain Vista, Banner Goldfield, and Banner Gateway; each within four miles of Superstition Buttes.
- Outdoor Recreation: Enjoy outdoor recreation such as hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and sightseeing at nearby trails, rivers, lakes (Canyon, Saguaro, Apache), and designated areas including Lost Dutchman State Park, Tonto National Forest, Four Peaks Wilderness Area, and the Superstition Mountains.