Thinking of selling your home? Here are a few good reasons to have us sell your home:
- “Sold” – We have a very long track record of (1) getting homes sold, (2) at fair market value, (3) within a reasonable period of time, (4) with the fewest possible hassles, and (5) a minimum of effort by the Buyer & Seller.
- Service – We do for you what you cannot or do not want to do yourself. We manage the selling process from start to finish including inquiries, showings, negotiations, documents, disclosures, inspections, appraisals, park approval, property tax, insurance, and settlement.
- Buyers – We are contacted daily by qualified buyers, many who may be looking for homes like yours, in parks like yours, at prices like yours. It is possible that we might already be in contact with one or more qualified buyers who would be willing to purchase your home at price & terms acceptable to you.
- Experience – We started specializing in the resale of resident-owned manufactured/mobile homes located in Age-qualified (55+) parks within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area in 1995.
- Expertise – We are one of the most skilled & knowledgeable teams in the manufactured housing industry and have used our expertise to successfully bring to close thousands of transactions within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Teamwork – We have been in this business long enough to know that it takes a team of dedicated professionals working full-time to conduct the business of selling homes on a professional level. There is too much ground to cover and not enough time in the day for anything less, which is why we have a full-time team with each member focusing on their core competency (e.g., listing agent vs. selling agent) for maximum productivity.
- Preparation – We offer advice on inspecting, updating, and preparing your home to sell.
- Presentation – We offer advice on cleaning, staging, and presenting your home to sell.
- Pricing – We offer advice on current market conditions & trends in addition to information on what buyers have recently been paying for homes in the area like yours, so that you can set a realistic and competitive price (not too high, not too low).
- Exposure – We utilize a multi-tiered action plan designed to expose your home to the greatest number of qualified buyers under the most favorable conditions.
- Promotion – We handle promotions designed to get your home noticed by people looking that include high-quality photos, professional ad copy & placement, and a referral network more than 20 years in the making.
- Resources – We leverage modern technology and staffing to ensure that prospective buyer’s calls & inquiries are received, logged, and systematically followed-up.
- No Upfront Cost – We represent you in the sale of your home and the only compensation we receive from you is a commission at closing. We earn a commission when you enter into contract with a buyer who is ready, willing and able to purchase your home at price & terms acceptable to you. Our commission is paid out of escrow when your transaction has been successfully brought to close.
- Lower Carrying Costs – We sell homes faster than average and the faster your home sells the less you pay in carrying costs (i.e., lot rent, taxes, insurance, utilities, maintenance and repair), which means you waste less and keep more of your hard-earned money.
- Flexible Commission Rates – We offer multiple commission plans for a variety of reasons (e.g., bring your own buyer, listing referral, guaranteed sale) and yet we offer the same level of service no matter which commission plan you choose.
- Customer Rewards – We value & reward loyal customers with reduced commissions.
- No Escrow Fees – We have maintained a dealer trust/escrow account for +20 years, which allows us to handle escrow free of charge for sales under $50K and close immediately.
Contact Dayona & Jeff Blackwell:
Use the form below to contact Dayona & Jeff Blackwell about selling your home.