834 S Meridian Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Overview: Pueblo Manor is an age-qualified (55+) community that offers a variety of activities and amenities including: Organized social and recreational activities, community clubhouse, heated swimming pool and spa, billiards room w/ regulation-size tables, exercise room, TV area w/ big-screen television and seating, dining hall, library, pickleball court, shuffleboard court, off-street parking, and on-site management.
- Swimming Pool
- Inground Spa
- Poolside Patio
- Billiards Room
- Shuffleboard Court
- Pickleball Court
- Fitness Room
- Social Activities
- Organized Events
- Social Clubs
- Outdoor Groups
- Out-of-Park Trips
- Age-qualified (55+)
- Mountain Views
- Maintained Grounds
- Mature Landscaping
- Large Lots
- Wide Streets
- Street Lights
- Public Restrooms
- Guest Parking
- Trash Pickup (curbside)
- Pets Allowed (with restrictions)
- On-site Management
Location: Pueblo Manor is near the scenic Goldfield and Superstition mountains in a popular East Valley area on Meridian Road nestled between Mesa and Apache Junction in Maricopa county, just minutes from the area’s major sporting venues, cultural attractions, medical facilities, golfing, shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor recreation.
- Local Conveniences: Everyday conveniences such as the post office, pharmacies, banks, hair salons, gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants are within five miles of the park.
- Dining, Entertainment, Shopping: Major dining, entertainment, and shopping are less than eight miles from the park at Superstition Springs (Power Rd/ US 60).
- Golf Courses: There are more than 18 golf courses within fifteen miles of the park including Dinosaur Mountain Golf Course and Superstition Springs Golf Club.
- Local Attractions: Within driving distance are numerous local attractions from auctions, concerts, festivals, and sporting events to parks, museums, galleries, and fine dining.
- Medical Facilities: Major medical facilities in the area including Mountain Vista, Banner Goldfield, and Banner Gateway; each within eight miles of Pueblo Manor.
- Airports: Pueblo Manor is only 30 from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 14 miles from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport.
- Outdoor Recreation: Enjoy outdoor recreation such as hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and sightseeing at nearby trails, rivers, lakes (Canyon, Saguaro, Apache), and designated areas including Lost Dutchman State Park, Tonto National Forest, Four Peaks Wilderness Area, and the Superstition Mountains.
Lot Rent & Utilities
Lot Rent (Monthly):
- $750.00 – Premium Lot
- $667.00 – Corner Lot
- $641.00 – Standard Lot
- $26.00 – Water (approx. 3,000 gallons)
- $00.00 – Sewer (No Charge)
- $18.55 – Trash
Residency Requirements: Prospective residents must submit to the park management an application for residency. This park charges a non-refundable application fee of $80.00 per person. Prospective residents must meet the park’s criteria used to evaluate an application for residency, which includes:
- Age (55+)
- Credit score (700+)
- Credit history (no bankruptcies or collections)
- Rental history (no evictions)
- Criminal history
The park’s criteria applies to all prospective residents without exception, including those paying “cash” for the home. No co-signers allowed. If these criteria pose a challenge please let us know.
Animals are allowed with restrictions. If you have one or more animals please let us know.