Prior to requesting an appointment please read items 1-6 below.
(1.) By Appointment Only:
Our listings are shown “by appointment only”.
(2.) Sufficient Advance Notice:
To view our listings be sure to request an appointment with sufficient advance notice as our schedule fills up in advance and we do not show homes without a confirmed appointment.
(3.) Residency Requirements:
Prospective residents must meet the park’s criteria used to evaluate an application for residency, which includes:
- Age (55+)
- Credit score (700+)
- Credit history (no bankruptcies or collections)
- Rental history (no evictions)
- Criminal history
The park’s criteria applies to all prospective residents without exception, including those paying “cash” for the home. No co-signers allowed. If these criteria pose a challenge please let us know.
(4.) Animal Policies:
Animals are allowed with restrictions, which vary from park to park. If you have one or more animals please let us know.
(5.) COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus):
As precautionary measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19, reduce risk, and protect the health and safety of clients, non-clients, and licensees, we are:
- Meeting by appointment only; unscheduled visits are not allowed.
- Limiting physical showings to one hour.
- Limiting physical showings to prospective residents.
- Wearing personal protective equipment.
- Following social distancing guidelines.
- Utilizing electronic signatures for transaction related documents through DocuSign®.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any person meeting with us and/or requesting to enter one of our listings who does not:
(6.) Submit your Request:
Please submit your request for an appointment using the form below. Requests received outside of our office hours will be processed the next business day. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays. Our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday.